End Frustration With Kids Computer Use
Prying and strugging to get the kids away from the computer?
Sick of arguing with them?
Kids today need a healthier balance of activities. They spend too many hours on Instant Messaging, online games, sitting in front Facebook and YouTube.
You probably had the urge to throw the computer out the window! It doesn't always have to be a fight!
…gives you an easy way to let peace reign in your home!
ComputerTime lets you set time limits...
Get them outdoors.
Make sure they're off at bedtime.
End the constant fight over whose turn it is to use the computer.
Let them earn computer time by helping out around the house.
Safety is also a concern. Make sure they are online only when you're home so you can monitor their surfing.
ComputerTime can help you reign in computer use even if you have multiple computers in your home. The Family Pack add on ensures that ComputerTime will be a great value regardless of the number of computers in your home. It's easy to set up sensible limits because they can be shared between all of the computers on your network.
With a 14-day free trial, and a risk-free moneyback guarantee available any time after you purchase, start enjoying your new found serenity today!
A Quick Look at ComputerTime's Features
While offering a lot of flexible ways that you can give time on the computer to your kids, our customers agree that ComputerTime is simple to set up and convenient to use.
- Easy 1-minute installation
- Profile Wizard lets you get going fast by setting up profiles for each user with some basic time limits.
- Edit individual profiles to set more detailed limits that let you fine tune ComputerTime to meet each individual's needs.
- Set daily, weekly or monthly Limits.
- Choose which times of the day when computer time is allowed.
- Limit sessions and make sure breaks are taken.
- Profiles can be disabled completely.
- Use Time Tokens to grant extra time when it is deserved.
- Hides desktop rather than force a shutdown that could lead to unsaved files being lost when time is up.
- Visible and audible warnings when time is running out.
- Can mute audio when hiding the desktop as well.
- and more!
ComputerTime continues to be the single best software purchase that I have
ever made. Our kids read more, go outside more and have face-to-face
interaction with their friends more simply because they are not glued to the
screen. I was so sick of arguing with them about it that I was ready to
throw the computer out the back window. Now, peace reigns!
— Lori B., Lincoln, NE